[Mplayer-users] mpeg not playbackable (sound)

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Tue Jul 24 12:06:54 CEST 2001

>i've uploaded the file "accident.mpg", mplayer detects a mpeg2/3 layer
>sound, but cannot play it. the video is played normaly...
>
>it's a funny video ;-)

I looked at it. It's nicely done, but what exactly is funny about it?

gruel

P.S. If you demux it, you'll find that audio is not Layer III but Layer I:

Playing MPEG stream from chunk-0.mp1 ...
MPEG 1.0 layer I, 192 kbit/s, 44100 Hz stereo

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se