[Mplayer-users] cyrillic fonts

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Jul 24 12:30:53 CEST 2001

Hi,

> On Mon, 23 Jul 2001, Arpi wrote:
>
> > It's because new OSD code requires chars to be 8-pixel aligned (horizontal
> > position). Btw distance between chars is configurable with both char
> > generators.
>
> can you tell me what exactly will be the requirements, so i can make the gimp
> plugin compatible with them?

the only restriction is that characters must be started at x position
dividable by 8.

so if char ends at 21, the next char can't be at 22, it must be at 24.

the padding pixels should be black (transparent).

(the new MMX osd renderer processes 8 pixels in one step)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu