[Mplayer-users] seperate audio file

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Tue Jul 24 12:53:45 CEST 2001

>Hi,

>> I asked for it yesterday, but I did not insist on an answer, so:
>>
>> Would it be possible to make mplayer use a different audio file than
>> present in the video? Say, you call it with TWO filenames (one video, one
audio)
>> instead of one, then it played video from the video file and audio from the
>> audio file?
>>
>> Or is this too complicate for syncronization?
>
>as i said many times, it will be possible _AFTER_ libdemuxer is finished.
>i'm working on that, but nowdays i'm VERY VERY busy with my commercial
>work :((((

Hi,

SORRY... you gave this answer more than once, but I don't remember you
saying it to this question, too.

Anyhow, it was just a question, nobody expects you to start right away, just
because someone asks "is it possible to...?"

gruel

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se