[Mplayer-users] small changes to MPlayer-20010723

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed Jul 25 10:08:35 CEST 2001

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:45:20 +0200 Adam Tla/lka <atlka at pg.gda.pl> wrote:

> Next, what's about an idea of displaying subtitles below the film rectangle.
> We would see all of the film picture and subtitles wolud be more visible
> on the black border. Especially in fullscreen mode we have free space on the
> screen and if we place film window at the top left corner of the screen
> we could place subtitles just below the film window.

i would suggest different modes:

1) place the picture in the middle, black borders at the top and the bottom
2) place the picture at the top, black border at the bottom

Additionally to this an option for positioning the subs

But this rises an important question:
Do the black borders need to be transfered again and again ?
Or can they set once and never again ?

			Attila Kinali
--
Man who sink into womans arms soon have arms in womans sink.