[Mplayer-users] Re: Intel Music Coder working

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Jul 25 22:42:42 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > no, it's on the school's network.
> > (where i'm working as system admin)
> >
> > but it make unusual high output traffic...
>
> I hope we dont run into problems because of that...
> 34GB/m isn't payable when hosted by an ISP.
Yes, I know...
Btw it's 38GB now. and still have 5 days left...

I will search for some mirror sites over the world. For
example sourceforge ftp is a good starting point.

Btw examining the logs I've found that biggest transfers are:
15GB - w32codec.zip
7GB - MPlayer-0.18pre.tar.gz
4.5GB - mplayer_03.gif
1.8GB - MPlayer-current.tar.bz2

The gif is small, but was downloaded >117000 times!
It's unbelievable...

> If you ever get into troubles, please let me know.
> Maybe I can arange something.
Ok, thx

It's about 1.5GB/day now, it's ok, but unusual.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu