[Mplayer-users] Some questions...

brendan at tjs.org brendan at tjs.org
Thu Jul 26 18:28:28 CEST 2001

I've been working on an MPlayer HOWTO for a little while, and a couple of things
have come up that would be nice to get answered:

1. Just what is libpng used for?
2. How would one go about creating RPMs from the source, like has been done with
debian? I'm fairly certain that someone has made RPMs out of MPlayer by now, how
come the RPM control files aren't a part of the MPlayer distribution?

That's about it for now, stop by http://q3test.2y.net/~moyix/mp-howto/ to see
how it's coming (comments & corrections would be especially appreciated). Right
now it only has sections I-III, but the complete Table of Contents is there, so
you can see what I'm planning on adding.

Thanks!
-Brendan