[Mplayer-users] Some questions...

Christoph H. Lampert gruel at gmx.de
Thu Jul 26 20:16:57 CEST 2001

Am Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2001 20:00 schrieben Sie:

> you don't need cvs login after first cvs checkout and you should note
> that anonymous cvs is using an empty password so users aren't puzzled
> what to type.

Normally, users are even more puzzled what to type and keep asking: "What
should I type as password? I have no password! My hotmail password does not
work! Help me... *whining noises* "

gruel

Christoph Lampert, gruel at gmx.de

"Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to
everything it touches. That's the way that the license works." - Steve Balmer

"Epsilon < 0" - chl