[Mplayer-users] Video playback to fast

Nikolai Hlubek hlubek at physik.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sat Jul 28 23:47:00 CEST 2001

Hi there.

I have the following problem with Mplayer.
I used to use the 0.17 version of Mplayer which worked great.
Then I updated to 0.18 and also tried the recent snapshots but
my videoplayback is way to fast.
It has something to do with the sound sampling.
When I start the video with -nosound everything is all right.
(Doesn't depend on video type)
The problem is mplayer always plays the video with
48kHz even if it is i.e. 11kHz which is detected correctly.
Setting 11kHz manually doesn't work.
Codecs.conf was replaced during the update.

Thanks so far
Nikolai.

--
|- Escape the    -|