[Mplayer-users] some problems

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Jul 29 19:45:52 CEST 2001

Hi,

> Thank you for defending me. But I've done really some stupid things (BTW:
> you can make a redirct to the real hp - the "backup..."-messages was there
> for some time, so I thought it has sth to with the
> sourceforge-server-problems...).
It is redirected.
just type http://mplayer.sourceforge.net into your browser, and
you will land at http://mplayer.dev.hu

maybe you bookmarked exact url of any html file...

> Now I donwloaded the recent cvs, the libcss and compiled both (but libcss
> first;). But now I get a error:
>
> ich at bretschneidernet:/cdrom$ mplayer -vo xv *
> mplayer: error while loading shared libraries: libcss.so.0: cannot open

did you run 'ldconfig' ? do you have /usr/local/bin in your /etc/ld.so.conf ?

> > To me it sounds like you're having a bad day Arpi.
>
> Perhaps Arpi has hacked mplayer to much;)

just read too many silly questions on the mailing lists and private...

we really should set up a helpdesk/support service.
including mail, irc, 24h hotline phone etc... :)
André, don't you want to help us with this?
(so you do something usefull...)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu