[Mplayer-users] SDL -noxv problema

Andras Salamon asalamon at elender.hu
Tue Jul 31 16:55:35 CEST 2001

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Felix Buenemann wrote:

> On Sunday, 29. July 2001 11:40, you wrote:

> > > No, I'll check it, what exact error do you get?
> >
> > The picture is black. No error messages.
> >
> hmm, which version of mplayer are you using?

A few days old.

I've upgraded SDL to 1.2.2, and installed nasm from source. Still no
improvement. :(

I've just noticed an interesting thing. If I press 'd', then the window
will be doubles-size (that's not a big surprise), but the picture is ok.
Prssing 'n' makes the window normal-size, and black.

Sala