[Mplayer-users] OSD

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Tue Jun 5 12:07:31 CEST 2001

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 11:57:26AM +0200, havner wrote:

> > > Is it possible to add command line option for intial OSD state (the one
> > > changed with 'o') and some OSD for 'm', 'd' keys?
> >
> > RTFM
> >
> > -osdlevel
> >
> In the second i was writing this mail this info was NOT in the DOCS.
> I've grepped them before next cvs update and there was not such info.

DOCS are always slower updated things like sources. Programmers writes code
not documentation :) For checking out the FULL list of available command line
options of mplayer check cfg-mplayer.h. However many of these options are
only for developers or does not mean too much for a non-developer user. So
you have been warned. And also do not send bugreports on non-documented
features of mplayer :) But imho -osdlevel is not a big hack :) so it should
be documented. So maybe you're right :)

- Gabor

--
 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!