[Mplayer-users] Re: new things in CVS

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Jun 5 18:33:30 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > send _now_ your feature requests (here, to the list, for discussion)!
>
> My request is about VSYNC-synchronization on the video output - for xv
> output at least.
>
> What comments?

current Xv API doesn't support vsync. at elast for ATI GATOS driver there
is an option to enable double buffering with vsync. and i hacked G400 Xv
driver and added this feature, but these are non-standard.

btw you can increase number of buffers in vo_xv.c first lines. it
helps a lot but works only if you have enough video ram.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu