[Mplayer-users] probs playing a (maybe defect) divx

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Jun 9 19:28:33 CEST 2001

On Sat, 9 Jun 2001 16:21:04 +0200 (CEST) Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> I think it's a file with VBR audio. try with -bps,
> it it doesn't help, then try -mc 0 (and NO -bps)

Juup, looks like. -mc 0 fixed the sync problem.
But the error with the "slow motion" :-) is still
presend. ie I get the same error msg:

DEMUXER: Too many (1654 in 8390525 bytes) video packets in the buffer!
(maybe you play a non-interleaved stream/file or video codec failed)

And then it's getting slow.

This is not the first time i got this errormsg and the slowdown,
but it's the first time I'm sure it's not something else but
mplayer or the file.

			Attila Kinali
--
POINTER: A sort of dog which always seems to know which way the data went.