[Mplayer-users] MPlayer on non x86 platform

Maksim Krasnyanskiy maxk at qualcomm.com
Thu Jun 14 02:58:52 CEST 2001

> > btw Are you interested in the option to disable Win32 stuff ?
>Yes, of course.
Good.

>Do you have a nice patch ?
Not yet. But I will.

I also hacked configure to include custom config file that defines stuff like _mmx=no, etc
because right now there is no nice way to simply disable all that stuff. Cross compiling is nightmare :))
I think it will be usefully for people who know what they are doing.
How about:
         ./configure --custom-config ipaq.conf
So, it will skip all checks on local machine (they aren't useful for cross compiling) and just generate Makefiles
and stuff.

Max

Maksim Krasnyanskiy
Senior Kernel Engineer