[Mplayer-users] ICCCM compliance

Rajesh Fowkar rfowkar at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 22:16:12 CEST 2001

Arpi saw fit to inform me that:

>Thank you for help and patches, I've just fixed these.  Now it works at
>least with twm, it had fullscreen problems before just like icewm.
>
>Also applied patch for setting up ClassHint. But what is it good for? :)
>
>Please all of YOU with icewm or other wm problems try again!
>(and report us results)

It works perfectly. I played a single mpeg then I tried with -vcd 1 played
avi file.

Thanks Mathias / Arpi.

--
Saludos :-)
Rajesh Fowkar                       rfowkar at yahoo.com
Kurtarkar Nagari,Bldg-C,T4,         http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com
Santacruz,Ponda-Goa-403401-INDIA    Powered By : Debian GNU/Linux (Potato)
					         Kernel 2.4.5 & Mutt 1.3.15i
						 IceWM 1.0.8-6  & KDE 2.1
"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a
wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind."
-Buddha