[mplayer] Re: ASUS ASV1

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Mar 5 04:48:20 CET 2001

Hi,

> - A minor detail: the DLL is called asusasv1.dll and not asusasvd.dll. At
>   least on my system.
i have asusasvd.dll here.

> - The sound is fine but the video is upside down and badly pixelated.
>   Playback on Windows is OK. Screenshot at
>   http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~unny/simpsonsASV1.png
>   Output attached below. I can post the .avi on the web too if you wish.
this is a known problem.
i spent some time on the asv1/2 thing, because Joakim Elofsson reported
this some months ago, and sent me some test files too.
it seems to be a codec problem, somehow it works bad under linux win32
emulation. some other codec crash/segfaults immediately. and some is
working... and i hate win32 :)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu