[Mplayer-users] OFFTOPIC!! FBDEVICE in 2.4.2 and mplayer

Maximo Ramos maximo at violadores.org
Wed Mar 7 09:01:10 CET 2001

This is a bit offtopic.

I have been told by Aper that I can watch DIVX in the fbconsole, I
compiled my kernel 2.4.2 with fb support, and it worked great!!
however, then I launched X and when I switch from X to console, back
and forward, the console gets screwed.

I am using CONFIG_FB_MATROX_G100, has anyone tried that? I have a G200 and
X 4.0.1

Best regards.

PD. Praying to see if the mplayer developers are going to think about
subtitles support :)