[Mplayer-users] mga_vid won't compile anymore/archive unreachable

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Mar 10 02:21:44 CET 2001

Hi,

> I'm rather new to the list, so if this may be asked before as the archive does not seem to be working(the one at lists.sourceforge.net at least).
> If I try to compile mga_vid.c from CVS it spits out the following:
First: there is a new list for matrox-related problems, please next time
post mga bugreports there!

> [lots of complaints about previously declared variables, not interresting]
>
> mga_vid.c:482: warning: static declaration for `enable_irq_Rfcec0987' follows non-static
> mga_vid.c: In function `enable_irq_Rfcec0987':
> mga_vid.c:482: number of arguments doesn't match prototype
it seems to be a header problem to me! do you have teh proper glibc, and
linux kernel header files at /usr/include/linux/ ?

> I run debian unstable, linux 2.4.2 with bttv-0.8.10 patch. I never had this probblem before... Any ideas howto fix this?
I've recently added IRQ support to mga_vid.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu