[Mplayer-users] recovery from defective mpeg

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Fri Mar 16 21:58:56 CET 2001

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:14:25 -0600 (CST) Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> Hmm. I've downloaded, and it plays well (without any errors)
> with mga, xmga, x11 and null. Btw I can't see any change around the
> 15th second. There is a waving logo at around the 6th sec, and some
> music and picture begins around the 12th.

hm...

> What kind of defect/problem do you see in the first 14 sec?

In x11 works fine, sdl and xv shows just a blue window,
(x)mga lots of colored lines but the upper 10 or 20 pixel seem to
be correct.

> Which version did you try? I've changed mpeg error-recovery a day ago,

i tryed the cvs version of this morning and also
the the one from some minutes ago.

I just tryed also 0.11pre24, where xv and (x)mga work fine, but not
sdl.

I have a G200 with 8MB SDRAM, kernel is 2.2.18 and XF86 4.0.2

I really don't know what other information i should give to you
because everything looks fine for me.

			Attila Kinali

--
Man who bounce woman on bed spring this spring
have offspring next spring.