[Mplayer-users] DOCS/VIDEOCARDS

Felix Bünemann Felix.Buenemann at gmx.de
Mon Mar 26 23:20:45 CEST 2001

Hello Arpi,

Tuesday, March 27, 2001, 5:24:05 AM, you wrote:

A> Hi,

[snip]
A> You're right in general (i'll change error messages, thanks the note!)
A> but for this case there is something else.

If had a changed (by me) version of vo_xv which showed the selected
mode, but I think I've deleted it. It simply grabbed the selected mode
after the Mode listing and showed it (so it only showed the modes
number not its name), and if no mode could be selected it showed an
error. Should'nt be to hard to find, if I still have it somewhere I
could mail it to you so you could beautify it (show mode name instead
of number) and merge it with the current cvs code.
I've got quite little free time at the moment, else I would do that
myself.

--
Best regards,
 Felix                            mailto:Felix.Buenemann at gmx.de