[Mplayer-users] mplayer & alsa 0.9.0beta3

Rajesh Fowkar rfowkar at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 00:13:48 CEST 2001

Hi,

Yesterday I upgraded my alsa to 0.9.0beta3 and now When I was watching
GLADIATOR, the volume control ( / and * ) is not working.

What could be the problem ? With old alsa 0.5 it was working fine. Now
while playing the movie I cannot increase or decrease the volume.

I am using MPlayer_0.17a_idegCounter

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh Fowkar                    http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com
Kurtarkar Nagari,Bldg-C,T4,      Powered By :Debian GNU/Linux with GRUB
Santacruz,Ponda-Goa-403401-INDIA             Kernel 2.4.4 & Mutt 1.3.18i
					     IceWM 1.0.8-5  & KDE 2.1
					     Alsa 0.9.0beta3
"The expert at anything was once a beginner."  -Hayes