[Mplayer-users] new audio code in CVS

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun May 13 19:19:11 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > Yes, because -ni automatically sets the -bps option.
> > (because the non-bps sync method doesn't work with NI files)
>
> Oh OK,, then I have to report a bug in the DOCS/BUGS file, where it says
> "Workaround: -ni and/or -bps options" :)
Right, thanks. I wroet it and it's bad. Fixed...

Hmm. someone else already fixed it, but that fix was wrong...
Bug in the bugfix of BUGS... :)

> > > The thing plays fine in windows media player.
> > Hmm. Is your CPU/VGA/drivers powerfull enough to play this file under linux
> > realtime wihtout frame dropping?
>
> I think so, it's a Duron 750MHz with Geforce2 MX and Nvidia's driver.
Using -vo xv ?

> > > I tried uploading a piece of it to thot.banki.hu:/incoming but it's full.
> > MPlayer upload dir is thot.banki.hu:/MPlayer/incoming
> > it's never full (it's on another disk, and i got mail if it's near to full).
>
> OK, I'm uploading now the first minute, file is imaginatively test.avi.
Did you checked that first 1MB is enough? I mean the problem is reproducable
with it? (try to play the 1MB file)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu