[Mplayer-users] Fwd: subtitles

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Tue May 15 15:04:48 CEST 2001

>> Oh, you get hardware-keycodes? Uargh... Didn't have to use that since
>> times of AMIGA.
>not keycodes. with keycodes it isn't problem.
>
>> Hm... something boring then... 9/0 ? Finally leave "meanings" behind,
>there is no 0 char on 101-key hungarian layout.

Err... there is no 0 =zero? Can you repeat that? How did you type "101-key"
then?
Also, I just meant "any adjacent combination of number keys", e.g. 1/2
Or is there no 2, either?

>> or keypad 7/9 ?
>
>what about shift + +/-  ?

BAD, because + is already on Shift-= with american keyboard.

gruel

--
Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se