[Mplayer-users] Problem playing DV

Stefan Recksiegel sr at particle.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri May 25 12:16:17 CEST 2001

> Try to get it from avifile's binaries.zip.

I can't. It crashed several times, the maximum bandwidth
was 200 b/s, at the moment I cannot reach the host and the
mirror does not exist. Can you somehow give me access to
that file ?

> > nice -15 mplex -f 1 -o $1.mpg $1_v.mpg $1_a.mpg

I am just having a problem when doing this with a large
file (video timeout), it seems that mpeg2enc sometimes
exceeds the given bitrate ... The mpgs definitely work,
but it might be difficult to make them exactly VCD-conform.

> Hmm. Nice. Where can Ifind these utilities? (lav2* and mplex)

Sourceforge, mjpeg tools. Or check Arne Schirrmacher's dvgrab-
site, he has a precompiled version.

Stefan