[Mplayer-users] Bug Report: Audio corruption with recent CVS versions

Felix von Leitner leitner at convergence.de
Thu May 31 13:06:24 CEST 2001

Thus spake Felix Buenemann (atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net):
> > 	In file included from imdct.c:147
> > 	mmx/imdct_3dnow.c: In function `imdct_do_512':
> > 	mmx/imdct_3dnow.c:131: inconsistent operand constraints in an `asm'
> BTW. you're not using GCC 3.0? This problem seems to happen with gcc 3.0 it
> seems after a quick google search. We recommend only gcc 2.95.2 and 2.95.3.

Instead of talking down on him, why don't you fix the problem?

My gcc 3.0 does not give this warning, yet the constraints do look
inconsistent to me, too.

The same value is both on the input and output list.  This was
previously made an error for registers, maybe they now extended it to
memory expressions, too.

Felix