[MPlayer-users] files in ftp/incoming

lanzz at lanzz.org lanzz at lanzz.org
Fri Nov 2 09:27:12 CET 2001

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Arpi wrote:

> Btw i've heard many times that nvidia divers cause system hangup (only
> reset help). I had no such problems with matrox or ati cards.

i think that have been fixed. i've experienced such lockups until the 1.0
version of the binary shit. now the biggest glitch seems that sometimes X
dies without switching back to text mode and svgatextmode cannot switch it
back either. in that case it turned out that the development version of
svgalib supports new nvidia cards and switches back to text fine.