[MPlayer-users] mplayer crashed

陆 然 hephooey at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:16:13 CET 2001

I have just installed mplayer 0.5, and compiled it successfully. but when I
use it in
Kde 2.2.0, it cannot open audio driver. And then I used artsdsp to open it,
then it said Mplayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: unknown. When I
shutdown the art service, Mplayer can play avi movie, but in some movie, it
goes a little bit faster than normal. and in my favorite movie, it goes so
fast that I cannot bear ^_^, I hope  you can tell me how to do. Thank you
very much.