[MPlayer-users] VIVO files

SycOtiC Smith sycotic at onebox.com
Mon Nov 5 23:20:52 CET 2001

Hi,

Not sure who may or may not have it, but I have uploaded the vivog723.acm (MSVivo sound codec) file
in the incoming folder of the ftp.  But as previous emails I seem to remember reading from that folder
has been turned off.  Maybe someone can move it to a readable area for those that need it, or add
it to the w32codecs.zip file for next release?

So far, VIVO seems to be a wonderful addition to mplayer!  I can now watch all my Futurama and FamilyGuy
episodes again!

-SycOtiC