[MPlayer-users] Compile fails

Robinson, Chad crobinson at rfgonline.com
Tue Nov 6 07:12:21 CET 2001

Felix Buenemann wrote:

> dxr3 lib functionname changed and mplayer isn't yet synced with the
changes,
> or don't you have dxr3?
>
> Btw. you still should be adble to disable dxr3 support via configure
switch.

This d/n work for me, unless I did something wrong. I ended up just editing
video_out.c, audio_out.c, and the appropriate Makefiles.

Configure command:
./configure --size-x=640 --size-y=480 --disable-dxr3

Source:
MPlayer-current.tar.bz2 pulled at around 9:00pmEST, 11/05.

The configure parameter is accepted, and responds:
Checking for DXR3/H+ ... no

It also does this without the parameter, since I don't have the include
files, of course.

But, when I compile, lots of errors. Nuking references to mpegpes in the
above-mentioned files lets me compile just fine. I don't see any references
in the source, especially in video_out.c and audio_out.c, to look for
configure switches to disable those sections of code.

Regards,
Chad