[MPlayer-users] Windows binaries

SycOtiC Smith sycotic at onebox.com
Tue Nov 6 21:03:16 CET 2001

<flame>
Well, seeing as they DON'T ALLOW us to install alternate OS's at work, that would be a no-no.  I
don't need to download anything, I have all I need AT HOME.

The important thing here is not that it has been/will be ported to winblows, but that there is a
_request_ (ie, NOT demand) by USERS for something to play with/test out when they cannot be at home
on _their own_ systems.  Say what you will, but I believe the other ppl that would like to check
this out agree with me, or at least understand the limitations an employer sets on _their_ systems.

I just don't understand where all your negativity comes from and why you insist on telling us 'no'
right away without looking at the big picture (1280x1024 :) about what is being asked.
</flame>
-SycOtiC