[MPlayer-users] how to set the subtitle position?

Dimitris Stasinopoulos reverant at freemail.gr
Tue Nov 6 22:51:56 CET 2001

On Tuesday 06 November 2001 22:29, Gabucino wrote:
> It's the Question that drives us, Dimitris Stasinopoulos :
> > And exactly how is that possible, when 0<=pp<=63?
> > No, I haven't downloaded from cvs, and no, I'm not willing to.
> > I can always wait for the next stable version.
>
> You can download from HTTP, FTP ...

You don't get the picture here, do you?

I __dont_ trust CVS code. I am a developer myself, and I know what CVS
means. Basically, it means release quickly, with lots of memory and file
descriptor leaks. And yes, SIGSEGV's as well. Sorry Arpad, but that's what
CVS really is. I' wouldn't even call CVS alpha...

-------
http://www.freemail.gr - δωρεάν υπηρεσία ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.