[MPlayer-users] question ...

best pv best_pv at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 16:34:14 CET 2001

Hello,

I'm looking for a MPEG-1 player which makes it possible to play a part of a
MPEG-1, I don't need to play the whole MPEG, I want the MPEG to be started
at a certain frame position ?

e.g. : I want to be able to say : "play frame 15 -> 245", or "play from
the 3th second till the 18th second" ...

If mplayer is able to do this, can I start the player from a command line,
while giving the path of the MPEG, and the start- and stop position ?

If, yes ... can you give an example of such a command line instruction ?

mplayer [options] [path/]filename

options ????

With kind regards.