[MPlayer-users] MJPG file in incoming

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Sun Nov 11 19:54:06 CET 2001

Um 18:24 Uhr am 11.11.01 schrieb Johannes Feigl:

> Would be nice, if we have read-access to the incoming folder.
> so we could also try to find solutions.

You know what happens to readable /incoming-folders? They develop into
warez-trading-places very fast.

So it would be like shooting yourself into the foot, if the admins allow
everybody to read the incoming-folder.

One solution would be, to manually cops the uploaded files into the
public-tree, after verifying, this is ok with the material, or you will
surely face a lawsuit against you for distributing copyrighted material.

You really don't want the mplayer crew sued by e.g. Viacom because one
user uploaded parts of a StarTrek Movie or series.

S!