[MPlayer-users] Windows binaries

=/\= Majki =/\= majki at pro.onet.pl
Sun Nov 11 13:49:55 CET 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sven Goethel" <sgoethel at jausoft.com>
To: <mplayer-users at mplayer.dev.hu>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2001 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] Windows binaries

> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html &
>  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html if you still have questions or problems]

> On Wednesday 07 November 2001 01:33, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> > >
> > > It isn't a problem since for using XP you need 3Ghz P6 as well :)
> > > The other side of the story: install Linux of that shit called 'OS'
>
> ;-) thats the truth ..

Why do you think that WinXP requre 3GHz P6 and that it is a shit, have you
tried it ?
I have K6-2 300MHz , 192 MB RAM and it works pretty good. I can play DivX
without any problem. My friend who has 600MHz duron says that it works even
faster than Win 98. And we haven't any BSOD yet. In compare I have Mandrake
8.1, KDE , Gnome and I can't tell that it works faster than windows.