[MPlayer-users] Windows binaries

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Wed Nov 14 22:22:50 CET 2001

> it's cool to say but because I KNOW some facts about windows kernel, HAL, and so on.
d'ah?
HAL is only in NTs (or, and XP is based on NT? ) and hell, this is
actually something very nice, maybe not performance wise, but
security/portability wise.
All and all at least for me NT seems like OS step up from UNIXes on OS
evolutionary ladder ( i never played with any mainframe though, except
from old IBM VMS ).
OS itself or it's desing being great/sucking means nothing - how many
people here run hurd? Or anyone on *bsds able to use -vo gl ?

> MOSIX to win, the team looked the source and they said: |no, thanks.
oh yeah, and this was after they ported it to solaris and *bsd I s'pose ?

--
Dariusz Pietrzak
snafu