[MPlayer-users] dvd/libmpeg2 video breaking up

Chris sfugi108 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Nov 21 00:13:11 CET 2001

hello,

I am new to the list and have a problem with my dvd playback.  when I
use the command "mplayer -dvd 1", the video output is
random/blocky/distorted to the point of unwatchability.  It still
corresponds with the dvd, as I can make it out to be the movie on the
dvd.  As the movie is playing, it continuously outputs "@@@ libmpeg2
returned from sig11... (bad file?) @@@" to the console.  I have tried
with many different dvds and was wondering if maybe mplayer cannot yet
support interlaced video?  Any comments or pointing out of something
obvious that is wrong to my stupid self would be helpful.

Thanks,
Sfugi