[MPlayer-users] avi divx sound error on mplayer

tom twickline1 at triad.rr.com
Wed Nov 21 15:18:36 CET 2001

Arpi wrote:

> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html &
>  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html if you still have questions or problems]
>
> Hi,
>
> > I have mplayer-686 0.50-cvs20011114-1 and divx-codecs 20011018-1
> > pkgs taken from http://marillat.free.fr/ unstable main
>
> haven't you RTFM?
>
> we DO NOT SUPPORT binary packages, and they are FORBIDDEN.
Why is this ???? AHHHHHHH its because YOU fucking think a new beginner
of linux from
That other god damb OS Winfuck can compile configure and set up source
just as you do ?
Am i close here or is it that you want just want  to be a fucking prick
?

As for myself it compiled and the skins look great . Its just the new
users you are sticking a nice big fat cock up in :)

Good Day

Tom