[MPlayer-users] vo drivers

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Wed Nov 21 22:03:52 CET 2001

On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 06:31:44PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> > [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html &
>                      ^^^^
>
> > Is there a command line switch I could pass to Mplayer to find out what vo
> > drivers were compiled in?
>
> # mplayer | grep vo
>  -vo <drv[:dev]> select video output driver & device (see '-vo help' for list)

Arpi, do you believe if there's intelligent life on Earth? :) It's very sad
that users even don't read the HELP screen of mplayer. Well, and there's
great dox in mplayer tarball, which is produced by us with spending many
hours to make it nice formatted, informative, up to date and so on. I
suggest not to reply for these messages at all in the future. And PLEASE
everybody!!! BEFORE ask, check that your question is NOT already answered in
dox! [but it's VERY annoying if there's user who couldn't even read one page
- the help of mplayer] Yes the other thing that users send bugreports on
gcc bugs even if IT'S WRITTEN BY GCC THAT IT'S AN INTERNAL COMPILER FAULT or
so.Well, if you have problems, go to elementary school and learn reading :)

- Gabor