[MPlayer-users] vo drivers

Ramsey, Mike Mike_Ramsey at NAI.com
Wed Nov 21 22:13:02 CET 2001

Just wanted to inform you of my reply to that email of arpi's which read

Thank you I apologize I did see that but I was under the assumption that -vo
help would show the possible vo drivers not just the ones that were compiled
on my system.

So in your own words "if you have problems, go to elementary school and
learn reading"