[MPlayer-users] mencoder encoded files cant be shown under

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Wed Nov 21 22:30:02 CET 2001

Um 23:05 Uhr am 21.11.01 schrieb Arpi:

> there are 4 deinterlace filters, but i found 0x20000 the best for dvd
> and tv. others make image blurry.

Now, the last thing missing is TV+Sound, a little script and the linux
based VCR is ready ;) (I know, there is vcr, but it relies on avifile,
which has heavy problems passing the bitrate to the codecs and can only
use the codec-internal deinterlace, which is, as stated earlier, buggy as
hell.)

Ah, and support for the xawtv-configfile format would be nice. (I know,
this is a planned feature, so I will just shut up now ;))

S!