[MPlayer-users] wrong help menu in configure in current cvs

Nilmoni Deb ndeb at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Nov 22 21:28:39 CET 2001

"configure --help" prints this line:

--enable-vm      build with XF86VidMode support for x11 driver [disable]

However, when I ran configure without any --enable-vm option, I got this
message:

Checking for Xxf86vm ... yes

It appears that the XF86VidMode support for x11 driver is actually being
autodetected. While this is definitely desirable, I think the help message
of configure should be modified to reflect the correct situation as:

--enable-vm      build with XF86VidMode support for x11 driver [autodetect]

Just to confirm, the -vm and -zoom options are doing fine with "-vo x11".

thanks
- Nil