[MPlayer-users] question regarding gui

domi dombal at freemail.hu
Fri Nov 23 02:16:20 CET 2001

> A second question regarding tv-tuner support. I have an ATI Radeon
> All-in-wonder. It works just fine with xawtv, but I can't get it to work
> with mplayer. Anyone had success with that?

Not with that card, but with another bt878 chip card, which uses bttv
kernel module (i guess your's uses it too, then they should be compatible)
Mine is a Pinnacle Studio pctv pro, and i managed to watch tv with
mplayer, and get correct colors as well with these parameters:

mplayer -tv
on:driver=v4l:width=768:height=564:device=/dev/video0:input=0:channel=SE8:outfmt=rgb32
-vc rawrgb32

Now all i need is AUDIO support :)
                  ^^^^^
domi