[MPlayer-users] MPlayer vs. WarpVision conflict

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Fri Nov 23 09:42:25 CET 2001

Hello, Max!

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001 00:06:28 -0800 (PST) you wrote:

> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html &
>  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html if you still have questions or problems]

[snip]
> 3. WarpVision is not just a port of MPlayer. So please don't speculate on this topic anymore.
> Just wait until  WarpVision sources are published.

You violate GPL!!! And it does matter. You didn't give even hint on mplayer in your project
but now you require silence from mplayer's developer and users!!?
First what you should to do - it's publishing notice that wvision is based on mplayer if even it's not
only port of our code. (It doesn't matter how much efforce and time you have spended for that -
YOU'VE VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS).

Stop stealing.