[MPlayer-users] Re: Abuse and Spam Dept.

Nick Kurshev nickols_k at mail.ru
Fri Nov 23 11:53:05 CET 2001

Hello, Arpi!

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:15:48 +0200 (CEST) you wrote:

> [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html &
>  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html if you still have questions or problems]
>
> Hi,
>
> > We received a complaint about a user on this
> > system, is it your wish that I remove this
> > user's account and suspend all future
> > priviledges from using my server?
> >
> > Just give the word and I will remove
> > this user from my server permanently.
> >
> he spent a mail 200 times to our maillinglist. it doesn't matter i
> already filtered out at our server.

When I tried to send message to livid the I've got something like:

 I afraid to add your message into mailing-list since you are not subscribed.

I was need to subscribe and resend my message again.

I suggest you to implement similar mechanism on mplayer's mlists.
Also it will solve problem:
We won't CC: so please subscribe!!!</P>

Best regards! Nick