[MPlayer-users] mencoder compile error

Rajesh Fowkar hsejar at gmx.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 18:03:50 CET 2001

Gabucino saw fit to inform me that:

>--DSayHWYpDlRfCAAQ
>
>It's the Question that drives us, Rajesh Fowkar :
>> collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault], core dumped
>
>> ii  avifile        0.6-1          avifile - Runtime Libraries
>It is also written in the encoding.html that MPlayer does not depend
>on avifile _at all_ .

Since on my machine qt-dev libraries are not installed, I have not compiled
the player. These are only libraries. Libraries are also not required by
mplayer ?

>And binutils version? See FAQ.
Will upgrade it to the latest from the debian unstable tree. Sorry.

Peace

--
Rajesh
http://www.symonds.net/~rajesh/    *****  Powered By: Debian GNU/Linux