[MPlayer-users] warpvision - close this.

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Sun Nov 25 11:03:37 CET 2001

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 03:09:36AM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sunday 25 November 2001 02:17, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> [...]
>
> > I will surely not use BSD license in my code as it has no rules that
> > rohibit the code from beeing used in closed source commercial projects
> same for my code and same reason :)

Well almost the same for me :) As I known from the interview with Arpi
on portal.fsn.hu, I'm a "GPL fan" ;-). IMHO the GPL is the best license to
protect my rights on source if I wanted to release it at source level but
I don't want it to be reused inside a closed source project. Of course NO
accomplished thing can exist in our world, GPL also has got some disadvantages
well at least from some point of viewes ...

- Gabor