[MPlayer-users] favicon.ico

Rajesh Fowkar hsejar at gmx.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 21:12:18 CET 2001

Felix Buenemann saw fit to inform me that:
>On Monday, 26. November 2001 18:15, you wrote:
>> It's the Question that drives us, delt :
>> > Just let the bill gates explorer users crash and crash again, they're
>> > used to it anyway. Why should we make any efforts to be "compatible" with
>> > bugs in micro$h~1 products??
>>
>> The fun is that (afaik) KDE's browser dies too :)
>not here (Konqueror 2.2.1), but I use Opera most of the time anyways (rarely
>mozilla for flash pages etc.)

Why mozilla ? The new version of opera which I have downloaded has got
flash plugins as well as java support :-)

rajesh at debian:~$ dpkg -l |grep opera
ii  opera-static   5.05-4         The Opera Web Browser

Peace

--
Rajesh
http://www.symonds.net/~rajesh/    *****  Powered By: Debian GNU/Linux