[MPlayer-users] First contact with this list

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Wed Nov 28 12:43:39 CET 2001

Hello, I am a newby in this list.
First of all I want to support strongly the "official" position related
with the "ruOS2" matter. It is incredible that nowadays something of
this kind can be done.
I have a question to the list. With the last make of CVS I find a
problem with image-sound synchro. Sound begins before and I can't
correct with key "+".
I have just installed RH7.2 plus Ximian. Before, I was on Mandrake 8.1.
and MPlayer was just perfect (including dga capability that I have lost
now).
Anyone can give me a hint of possible solutions.
Thankyou
--
Santiago Muelas (Depto. de Mecánica)
http://w3.mecanica.upm.es/~smuelas
ETSI de Caminos, Canales y Puertos (U.P.M)    smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Dr.Aranguren s/n - Ciudad Universitaria       Tf. 91 336 6659
MADRID 28040