[MPlayer-users] current cvs: incomplete configure message about video drivers

Tibcu tibcu at sch.bme.hu
Wed Nov 28 15:59:28 CET 2001

>   Codecs: libavcodec directshow win32
>   Audio output drivers: null alsa5 oss sdl
>   Video output drivers: null png opengl dga2 dga xv x11
>
> The video output drivers should also include sdl (like the audio driver
> list). The "-vo sdl" works fine on my system.

and -vo vesa etc.

Tibcu

(
MPlayer CVS-011128-14:02(C) 2000-2001 Arpad Gereoffy (see DOCS!)

CPU vendor name: GenuineIntel  max cpuid level: 1
CPU: Intel Pentium P54C
CPUflags: Type: 5 MMX: 0 MMX2: 0 3DNow: 0 3DNow2: 0 SSE: 0 SSE2: 0
Available video output drivers:
        x11     X11 ( XImage/Shm )
        dga     DGA ( Direct Graphic Access V1.0+XF86VidModeExtension )
        svga    SVGAlib
        png     PNG file
        null    Null video output
        pgm     PGM file
        md5     MD5 sum
        mpegpes Mpeg-PES file
        vesa    VESA VBE 2.0 video output

confiugure out:
  Audio output drivers: null oss
  Video output drivers: null png svga dga x11
                                      ^^^ and please fix that, as current
CVS configure doesn't detect it on my system (old method works well)
)