[MPlayer-users] mencode, wrong aspect ratio

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Nov 28 19:28:16 CET 2001

On Mit, 28 Nov 2001, Gabucino wrote:
> > I tried -aspect 16:9 with and without -monitoraspect 4:3 but it didn't
> > change anything, the faces still look very long.

> And what might your video output driver be? See bugreports.html

Ok, more infos:

nvidia geforce256 (asus), using 1.0-1541 (latest nvidia drivers)
mplayer vo: xv
glibc-2.1.2
XFree86 4.1.0
Athlon TB 1400

It happens with all dvds, all avis I found on my system.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>
University of Technology Vienna, Austria            gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
FORD 	Six pints of bitter. And quickly please, the
	world's about to end.
BARMAN	Oh yes, sir? Nice weather for it.